I am a licensed clinical psychologist that enjoys working with adults in individual psychotherapy. My previous employment and training opportunities have involved hospital settings, community clinics, student services, and group practice environments. I enjoy taking an integrated approach to therapy using cognitive-behavioral, dialectical, acceptance and commitment, motivational, and mindfulness skills to help you reach your goals.
In my years of practice, I have come to trust in three important factors. First, I believe that you are the expert on your life experiences and needs. I can help you identify, organize, communicate, and act on your goals to build a life of meaning that you define. Second, there may be aspects of life that we choose to not change or we cannot control. We can, however, practice accepting and/or detaching from those aspects in order to keep thriving. Third, I will maintain a warm and empathic therapeutic environment each and every time we talk.
I am married and have three children. In my free time, I enjoy hiking, swimming, reading, attending concerts, and sitting in front of a campfire with my family and friends.
- American Psychological Association
- Association for the Psychological Sciences
- Midwestern Psychological Association
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, Marquette University
- M.S. in Clinical Psychology, Marquette University
- B.A. in Psychology, Concentration in Women’s Studies, University of Wisconsin – Madison